Tabla de contenido
- 1 Concept of Keywords
- 1.1 The largest volume of searches carried out in Spain and worldwide is through the use of this search engine…
- 1.2 Relationship of Keywords with SEO and SEM
- 1.3 The difference between SEO and SEM lies in the fact that the former are free services and the latter are services for the use of which you have to pay advertising.
- 1.4 Incidence of these concepts in the legal field
Concept of Keywords
The Keywords are terms or sets of terms used by users when we examine content in Internet search engines. One of the most popular search engines is, for example, Google.
The largest volume of searches carried out in Spain and worldwide is through the use of this search engine…
As a result of the boom that is acquiring the world of technologies, most visits to Internet pages are made through the search for Keywords without it being essential to enter the URL. In this way, the first results that appear will be the most relevant ones.
Although the selection of appropriate keywords for each business is quite complex, from LAWYOU we highlight some characteristics to evaluate:
- First, the words will have to be descriptive and appropriate, i.e., they must clearly identify the fundamental aspects of your business and content of your page.
- Secondly, the keyword should be based on the market you are targeting.
- Lastly, we must choose terms with a certain popularity and relevance, that is, maintain a balance between generic and specific words.
Relationship of Keywords with SEO and SEM
The Keywords have a relationship with these two activities that are important in the world of digital marketing, the SEO and SEM, which, although they can be confused are not the same and, therefore, from LAWYOU we consider it appropriate to try to help differentiate them.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): this terminology refers to the optimization of search mechanisms, according to the different elements and variables that exist for this complex activity. What is sought is to improve the positions in an organic way in which a website will appear in the search results, trying to get it positioned in the best possible.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing): refers to the improvement in the positioning in which our website is found by paying for advertising on the Google ADS platform that allows us to compete in the paid results of the keywords you decide to implement in your campaign. In this way, «whoever bids the most for a search term, appears first on the results page.»
The difference between SEO and SEM lies in the fact that the former are free services and the latter are services for the use of which you have to pay advertising.
Incidence of these concepts in the legal field
It is essential that we lawyers take into account the marketing of our Firm. The marketing of the Firm has to do with all those activities and services, especially Internet, which have the purpose of positioning the Firm at a high level in the Internet search engines in order to combat the competition to which we are subjected.