Mercantile Lawyers Ciudad Real
The best specialized Mercantile Rights in Ciudad Real
We can help you...
Lawyers Specialized in Mercantile Rights Ciudad Real
What is Mercantile Rights about?
The mercantile rights is a special branch of private law that arose in the Middle Ages and whose purpose is to regulate the entrepreneur, the legal status of the entrepreneur and the particular business activity carried out by the latter in the market. Therefore, although it is also private law, it is important to distinguish it from civil law.
Commercial law is composed of various subjects, which have one thing in common: they regulate private relationships based on acts of commerce. These are some of the matters covered by this broad branch of law:
- Entrepreneur’s legal status, which includes the company’s regime, commercial establishments, accounting, etc.
- Competition law, which regulates free trade by establishing a series of prohibitions.
- Intellectual property rights, specifically, copyright.
- Company law, which regulates the different legal regimes of commercial companies, from their foundation to their dissolution, including structural modifications.
- Commercial contracting law, which is responsible for regulating the different types of contracts that exist in this branch of law.
- Insolvency law, which includes the set of rules governing insolvency proceedings.
- Derecho Ambiental
- Derecho Europeo
- Derecho Tributario
- Derecho de Propiedad Intelectual
- Derecho de Propiedad Industrial
- Derechos y obligaciones
- Derechos de la tecnología
y la información
- Sucesiones y Herencias
- Derecho Fiscal y Contable
- Derecho inmobiliario y urbanismo
- Derecho concursal
- Ley de la Segunda Oportunidad