Lawyou is an independent law firm with specialized professionals in all branches of law, including commercial law. Therefore, we can advise on matters such as corporate conflicts, intellectual property law, competition law, bankruptcy law, etc.
What is commercial law?
Commercial law is a special branch of private law that arose in the Middle Ages and has as its object to regulate the employer, the legal status of that employer and the peculiar business activity that develops in the market. Therefore, although it is also private law, it is important to distinguish it from civil law.
Commercial law is composed of several matters, which have one thing in common: they regulate private relations based on acts of commerce. These are some of the subjects covered by this broad branch of law:
• Legal statute of the employer, which includes the company’s regime, commercial establishments, accounting, etc.
• Competition law, which is responsible for regulating free trade by establishing a series of prohibitions.
• Right of intellectual property, specifically, copyright.
• Company law, regulator of the different legal regimes of commercial companies, from its foundation to its dissolution, through structural modifications.
• Commercial contract law, which is responsible for regulating the different types of contracts that exist in this branch of law.
• Bankruptcy law, which includes the set of rules in charge of regulating bankruptcy proceedings.
Experience and dedication
In Lawyou we have mercantilist lawyers with more than 20 years of experience in advising on this matter which has made a large number of clients have trusted our professionals. Thanks to the specialization of our lawyers and their extensive knowledge in specific matters, the client knows that his affairs are in good hands.
SPECIALIST LAWYERS IN COMMERCIAL LAW
If you need a lawyer specialized in commercial law