Matrimonial Lawyers in Palma de Mallorca
Find the best Specialized Matrimonial Rights Lawyers in Palma de Mallorca
We can help you...
Matrimonial Rights Lawyers in Palma de Mallorca
Attorney Magister in Criminal Law, former prosecutor of the MP of Venezuela, specialized in Arbitration, practicing arbitration in Spain with Of Counsel of Commercial Companies with presence in Spain and in the EU.
What is commercial law?
Commercial law commercial lawis a special branch of private law that arose in the Middle Ages and whose purpose is to regulate the entrepreneur, the legal status of the entrepreneur and the particular business activity carried out by the latter in the market. Therefore, although it is also private law, it is important to distinguish it from civil law. Commercial law is composed of various matters, which have one thing in common: they regulate private relationships based on acts of commerce. These are some of the subjects covered by this broad branch of law:
- Legal status of the entrepreneur, which includes the regime of the company, commercial establishments, accounting, etc.
- Competition law, which is responsible for regulating free trade by establishing a series of prohibitions.
- Intellectual property law, specifically, copyright.
- Company law, which regulates the different legal regimes of commercial companies, from their foundation to their dissolution, including structural modifications.
- Commercial contract law, which is responsible for regulating the different types of contracts that exist in this branch of law.
- Bankruptcy law, which includes the set of rules responsible for regulating insolvency proceedings.